Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so we pulled together some really sweet DIY gift ideas for that special someone in your life!
For Kids: Crayon Hearts
Silicone heart shaped mould
Clear plastic bags
- Place different coloured crayon bits in the heart-shaped mould.
- Bake in the oven at 230 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Place a few crayon hearts in clear gift bags.
- Print this template and staple it together!
For Her: Heartmallow
Heart shaped cookie cutters
Red and pink ribbon
- Cut large marshmallows in half.
- Take heart-shaped cookie cutters, dip them in vegetable oil and press them into the marshmallow. The vegetable oil will prevent your cookie cutter from sticking to the marshmallow.
- Package it in a glass jar with a pretty ribbon.
For Him: Dynamite Love
1 wrapping paper roll, cut into three equal parts
Red card stock
Red construction paper or red paint
Candy and chocolate of choice
Black pipe cleaners or black ribbon
- Cut the wrapping paper roll into three equal rolls.
- Seal the bottom of them with card stock and place tin foil at the bottom to avoid candy from spilling out.
- Cover them with red construction paper or paint the rolls red.
- Fill them with candy and chocolate.
- Once filled with candy, use either black pipe cleaners or wire with black rope. Twist it around to look like a wick.
- Twist all three wicks together.
- Print out a fun saying and spray glue on.