In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we want to test your breast health IQ. Dr. Melissa Lem lets us in on the facts.
1. By what age are breasts fully developed?
2. What is the average bust size of a North American woman?
3. Which of the following decreases your risk of breast cancer?
a) Regular exercise
b) Limited alcohol intake
c) Healthy eating
4. How often should the average woman do a self breast exam?
b) Once a month
c) Once a week
5. What makes your breasts sag?
b) Not regularly wearing a bra
c) High-impact sports
6. What percentage of women have asymmetrical breasts?