Protein powders can be expensive and you don't always know what's in them. So why not make your own?
Make as much or as little as you like. Combine one scoop of all ingredients in bowl (except cinnamon or raw cocoa; add enough to taste 1/2 teaspoon). Mix together, add to your smoothie and enjoy!
- Rich in vitamin B, C, E
- Lots of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids
- Complete source of protein
- Ideal substitute for meat as a protein
- Good source of calcium and iron
- Are a super food
- Excellent source of fibre and protein
- Low in carbohydrates
- Good source of protein, fibre, vitamin E and magnesium
- Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- High volume of beta-carotene
- High in Omega-3, an essential fatty acid
- High in protein and fibre
- Anti-bacterial, good for immune system
- Super food, rich source of antioxidants such as flavonoids, which have anti-aging properties
Combine equal parts of each ingredient to make however much you'd like, then you can mix it into smoothies or other recipes.