Our very own mixologist Simon Ho takes a classic old fashion cocktail to another level with fire!
2 oz Bourbon
2 sugar cubes
splash of soda pop
4 or 5 dashes of bitters
Orange to garnish
Cherry or apple wood chips
- Add sugar cubes, bitters and a dash of soda pop. Grind into a paste.
- Add 2 oz of Bourbon and stir.
- Place glass on a tin-foil lined surface.
- Place cherry or apple wood chips around the glass and light them on fire.
- Cover the glass with a bowl. Make sure it is tempered glass.
- Keep drink covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with orange.