These one bite sweet treats from Chef Kyla Eaglesham are sure to be a hit at your next potluck or shower. Garnish with extra fresh raspberries or mandarin slices for an even prettier presentation.
Makes 24 mini cheesecakes
1 package cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
24 wafer cookies or oreo cookies
1/3 cup Raspberry Puree or 24 mandarin orange slices for garnish
Fresh raspberries and mandarin orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300F with a pan of water on the bottom rack.
- Line two mini muffin tins with paper liners. Place cookie in each one.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in sour cream and heavy cream. Blend in the flour and vanilla. With mixer on low speed, add egg.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons of batter to each tin (you can use a piping bag or cut the tip off a freezer bag).
- Add desired garnish to each cheesecake: swirl in fruit puree or add mandarin orange segments.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Filling will be soft. Turn oven off and open door slightly. Let rest for 10 minutes. (This prevents cracking.)
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with additional fresh raspberries, raspberry puree, or mandarin orange slices if desired.
2 cups frozen or fresh raspberries
1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
If using frozen raspberries, thaw slightly. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.