Since we've now perfected hard-boiled eggs with Chef Jo's help, she decided to teach us how to make soft, fluffy scrambled eggs. This was a great treat for Chris, as Chef Jo's scrambled eggs are his favourite!
- Heat a pot on medium, and add a tablespoon of butter.
- Crack eggs into the pot directly. If you scramble them beforehand, they will not turn out as light and fluffy.
- Stir with a spatula, keeping the eggs moving constantly. Move the pot on and off the heat periodically.
- These scrambled eggs may appear softer than you're used to, but when you notice curds forming you know they're cooked through.
- Stir in a spoonful of greek yogurt to help make the eggs creamy.
- Season with sea salt, pepper and chives, but wait until they're cooked to do so. Seasoning too early will break down proteins and make the eggs watery.
- Serve over top of toast.