Get over the queasiness that comes with a hangover, with Joy McCarthy's holisitc cure.
5-7 Lemons, sliced
2-3 tbsp Ginger, finely grated
1/2 cup - 1 cup Unpasteurized Honey, use enough to fill the remaining space in the jar
- Chop fresh lemons into slices.
- Pack as many chopped fresh lemon slices into a mason jar as you can.
- Grate 2 tbsp (at least) of fresh ginger with a fine grater, add to the jar.
- Fill the space left in the mason jar with honey, preferably unpasteurized in order to get the healing benefits of the honey.
- This elixir should last up to two weeks if kept refridgerated.