This delicious recipe from Joy McCarthy's new book is proof that healthy can and should be delicious!
1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh dill
2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
1/4 cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
3 tbsp (45 mL) filtered water
2 tbsp (30 mL) tahini
1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp (1 mL) sea salt
1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- Wash and cut potatoes into small chunks. If you have organic potatoes, you do not need to peel them.
- Bring a large pot of water to a gentle boil.
- Add potatoes and boil just until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Drain and run under cold water; drain again. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Toss potatoes with dressing.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and serve chilled.
This recipe is vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free!
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: Serves 4