To prepare for summer, our Cocktail Deeva's looking to beer for some inspiration to whip up fresh and delicious cocktails!
1 seedless watermelon
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1/4 cup maraschino liqueur
4 12-ounce bottles white beer
- Blend the watermelon, then strain out the pulp.
- Stir in sugar for two minutes or until dissolved.
- Gently stir in the maraschino liqueur and beer.
The Beer's Knees
1 1/2 oz Gin
1 oz freshly pressed lemon juice
1 oz honey syrup (1:1 honey and water)
3 oz Widmer Hefeweizen
1 lemon wedge for garnish
- Combine gin, juice and honey syrup in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a class.
- Add ice if desired.
- Top with beer and garnish with a lemon.
1/2 glass Stout
1/2 glass Champagne
- Fill half a glass with a stout and gently top with champagne.