Using three kinds of chocolate, Chef Lynn Crawford hits these brownies out of the park. Perfect with an ice cream sundae or just on their own for a week night treat!
12 oz dark chocolate, chopped
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
5 large eggs
4 tsp vanilla
1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- In medium heatproof bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- In large bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, and vanilla until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in cooled chocolate mixture until well combined. Stir in flour mixture until combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick in the centre comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Let brownies cool before cutting into squares.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes