Though a healthy and tasty lunch option, salads can sometimes be a pain to transport, with ingredients getting soggy or wilted. But grab a jar and start layering, and your salad will be fresh and tidy until you're ready to shake and enjoy!
Take a Glass Jar With a Sealed Lid
- Tall jars work best so the dressing stays at the bottom of the jar
Layer One: Dressing
- Any kind you love
Layer Two: Protein
- "Heavier items" should be on top of the dressing because they won't get soggy
Layer Three: Vegetables
- Include whatever vegetables you love
Layer Four: Greens
- Keep your greens towards the top of the jar as they will wilt the fastest
Layer Five: Accents
- Finish off with some crunchy bits!
Shake and Enjoy!
- When you're ready to eat, shake up your salad, dump it into a bowl and enjoy!