From Joy McCarthy's new book Joyous Health, this lemon-infused salmon is bright and fresh, just perfect for a cold winter's day.
2 salmon filets, 6 oz or 170 g each
1/2 Juice from half a lemon
1 tsp sea salt and freshly ground pepper , for seasoning
2 tbsp (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
1 grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup (60 mL) tahini
1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
1 tsp a sprinkle or two of sea salt and lots of freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven ot 350 F (180 C)
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet. Drizzle salmon with lemon juice and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the inside of the fish is no longer dark pink.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a small bowl, stir together oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, tahini and honey.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Arrange backed salmon on plates and drizzle with sauce.
This recipe is dairy-free and gluten-free!
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: Serves 2