Transform a simple star using old ornaments into a spectacularly unique decoration—perfect for your door, hearth or wall!
- Gather old ornaments. (Be sure to select ones you definitely won't want to use again as they will be glued to the star.)
- Lay ornaments out to ensure that you have enough to cover star-shaped wreath.
- Fill in gaps with simple yarn balls, which will add texture and interest to the piece.
- Glue all pieces to star, building it up until there are no empty holes.
- Hang on your wall or mirror with a 3M Command damage-free hook.
- Glue one end of yarn to foam ball.
- Wrap yarn around foam until it is completely covered.
- Cut yarn and adhere end to ball with small dot of glue.