Mudrooms provide essential storage between indoors and out. But what if you live in a condo or a home that lacks the luxury of an actual 'mudroom?' Erin McLaughlin shared her tips on how to create that same functionality in an entryway. All you need to get started is four feet of space!
Here are the elements Erin used to incorporate mudroom functionality in an entryway:
- Shelving unit: Perfect for hats, bags, scarves, and other accessories.
- Hooks: Provide handy additional hanging.
- Message Centre: Pin notes and reminders for yourself or your family, accessible right at your front door.
- Console: Doubles as a desk, and includes a drawer to store unsighlightly clutter.
- Stools: Take a seat while putting your shoes on.
- Shoe rack: Keep your shoe collection organized and attractive.