We were so inspired by our trip to Pioneer Village that we created a vignette to show you how to incorporate homespun elements into your holiday decor.
1. Add texture and warmth with a faux fur throw. Wrap it around the cushions of your sofa to give it a more upholstered look.
2. Cozy and crafty handmade elements are key for this homespun look. The red and white cushions introduce a real homemade feel and can be easily made at home!
3. Use natural greenery, pine cones, twin balls and antler motifs as decor accessories. Keep your accessories contained in a tray and/or vase. Imperfections are okay! This a a no-fuss, casual look.
4. Choose stockings made from natural fibers like cotton for your mantel decor. This adds another layer of warmth to the focal point of the room, the fireplace.
5. Use a mop bush with natural bristles to hold your holiday cards on your mantel. It's an easy and styslish way to group all the cards you receive this holiday season.
6. Layer your tree with artisanal elements like tin ornaments, knitted woodland creatures and twig balls.
Sources: couch, leather stools, wood stool, ELTE; coffee table, sofa table, Kantelberg; two chairs, fireplace, bell, tools, large basket, Hearth Manor; lamps, Target; tree decorations and lanterns, Pioneer Village; antler candle holder, tree decorations, The Bay; driftwood trees, Hofland; fau fur throw, mirror, Up Country; artwork, Canvas Gallery