We couldn't resist the preppy perfection of little bow ties, but you can use any objects of your affection to create your own instant shadow box art. Here's how:
What you'll need:
• Shadow box frame(s)
• Matte board
• Hot glue gun
• Bow ties (or another collection of your choice)
1. Cut matte board to fit frame dimensions.
2. Disassemble frame and replace included matte with matte board cut to size.
3. Adhere each bow tie to matte board with a small dot of hot glue.
4. Allow a few minutes for glue to dry then reassemble your frame et voila: instant art!