Add colour and pattern to your walls by making your own Moroccan tile art. All it takes to transform a plain tile are some printable designs and a little glue.
Roller and paint Brush
Tile Template - Download here
- Clean any dust off of your tile
- Cut out a pattern template to the size of your tile
- Roll on a layer of crafting paste to your tile.
- Apply your tile pattern and add another layer of crafting paste.
- Allow 24 hours to dry.
- Sand down the edges of your pattern and roughly on top to distress your tile.
- Wipe clean with a dry paper towel.
- Spray a gloss lacquer over top of your whole tile to seal it.
To frame your tile follow a few easy steps:
- Apply a piece of linen to the frame backing and allow time to dry.
- Use construction adhesive to glue your tile to the linen and allow time to dry.
- Frame in a shadow box and voila — Life Made Easy art!