Throwing a party on a budget? Here are some super simple and fun ways to decorate.
Wrapping Paper Table Runner
Use leftover wrapping paper as a cheap and cheerful table runner. It can be graphic, fun and poppy and even fit a theme.
Paint Sample Name Tags
Have a ton of paint samples around the house? Next time you need to set your table, take a few of the paint samples, fold them in half, write your guests names, and put them on table as personalized name tags.
Lollipop Stir Sticks
Use lollipops as stir sticks. They make drinks just a tad sweeter and look adorable!
Mini Doughnut Tree
Just follow these simple instructions to make a one of a kind dessert table decoration!
- Start with a Styrofoam cone in any size.
- Cover with wax paper and use several toothpicks to hold it in place.
- Using toothpicks, start adding doughnuts from the bottom up.
- You can do rows in the same color, or have fun experimenting.
- Place on a cake stand and you're done!