Hair expert Matthew Collins shares his best looks for your locks whether you have thin, thick or curly hair.
- Part your hair on both sides at the temples.
- Roll the middle piece into a high french twist and secure with bobby pins.
- Take the remaining pieces of hair and loosely pin into the french twist to create a curly fauxhawk.
- The key to achieving volume with this look is backcombing. Leave the front section of the hair and backcomb the rest. Secure the hair with an elastic one inch from the end.
- Roll the hair loosely into the nape of the neck and secure with bobby pins.
- Backcomb the front piece of hair for extra volume and pin.
- Divide your hair into three sections. This will make it easier for your bobby pins to hold the hair up, and will also divide the volume so you have a more evenly spaced 'do.
- Twist each section into a bun on the right side of your hair and secure with a bobby pin.