Spruce up your kitchen or even impress your co-workers with this easy DIY magnet board with cute magnets.
1. Find a non-stick sturdy cookie sheet that attracts magnets.
2. Cut decorative paper or leftover wall paper, sized to the inside of your baking sheet.
3. Apply a layer of mod podge onto the wallpaper and stick to baking sheet.
4. Once dry, apply a layer of mod podge on top to seal paper.
1. Purchase earth magnets at your local craft or hardware store.
2. Purchase flat-bottom glass stones. You can find these at your local craft store or floral shop.
3. With a hot glue gun, secure the magnet to the back of the stone.
4. Let dry and enjoy!