Beauty expert Sandy Gold shows us how to master a sexy smokey eye with only four products and in under five minutes!
This is what you'll need:
- Black Eyeliner Pencil
- Chocolate Brown Eyeshadow
- Eyelash Curler
- Volumizing Black Mascara
- Small Smudge Brush
- Fluffy Crease Brush
- Take the black eyeliner pencil and apply a thick line along the top lash line. Don't worry about it being straight because you're going to smudge it out! Using your finger, or a cotton swab smudge the eyeliner to create a smokey effect. Using the same eyeliner pencil continue to apply the liner along the top and bottom waterline.
: The Body Shop
Carbon Eye Definer in Black
- Take a fluffy crease brush and apply a chocolate brown eyeshaodw all over the lid and crease. Use a small smudge brush to apply the same brown eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
Products Used: The Body Shop Single Eyeshadow in Burnished Brown or Pur Minerals Mineral Shadow in Chocolate Topaz
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler.
Product Used: Tweezerman Gold ProCurl Lash Curler
- Finish the look with lots and lots of mascara. The thicker the lashes the better!
Products Used: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black or Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking in #1 Deep Black