Hot single lady, Andrea Bain has been out there dating and she's ready to share her important tips for being single in the city.
Andrea's Dating Checklist:
Cast the Net: It's like looking for a job, don't be desperate. No one wants to hire you if you're unemployed - the same goes for dating.
- Put the word out with friends and family.
- Turn your 'cab light' on and be open to your prospects.
Personal PR: Remember to be your best self. Keep your Baggage at home and have fun.
- Dazzle Don't Distract: Cut your body in half, pick your best asset and play it up. Keep the rest of your outfit neutral for a strong look.
- No criticism, Sarcasm or Gimmicks. Be yourself, but keep your manners in check to ensure everyone has a good time.
Wish List: Assess yourself before you make your list.
- Don't include anything on your list you don't have to offer, everyone wants a fair trade.
- Make a list of basic criteria, but keep it flexible.
- Your list will change as your priorities change so keep your list current.
Go Fish! When you've sorted yourself out and you're ready to get out there, these are some spots I've tried - each one has it's own vibe.
- Online: There's a website for everyone these days! Whether you're a tattoo enthusiast, total sports junkie or foodie there's a dating website for you!
- Matchmaker: The services of a matchmaker are back in vogue - offering a custom, professional experience for those who have tried it all, are too busy or want to try something different!
- Common activities around the city: Cooking Classes, Trivia Nights, Team Sports are all great places to meet someone who shares the same interests as you!