'Tis the season for bridal showers and party planners everywhere are looking for fun drinks. Cocktail Deeva shared her bride-worthy recipes for afternoon-sipping and late-night partying.
Blossom Champagne Cocktail
Squeeze of fresh lime and lemon
2 ounces fruit flavour vodka i.e. apple or pear
1 ounce simple syrup
1/2 ounce grenadine
4 ounces sparkling wine
- For an extra special touch run an orange wedge around the top of your cocktail glass and then rim with granulated sugar.
- In shaker glass, add lime, lemon, vodka, simple syrup, and grenadine.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into cocktail glass and top with sparkling wine.
I DO Shooter
Equal parts Jim Beam, Pomegranate Liqueur, Melon Liqueur and Pineapple Juice.
- Pour everything into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake!
- Strain into shooter glasses.
Cocktail Deeva, Dee Brun, is a cocktail stylist, writer, wife and mother of four but when she grows up, she wants to be Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. Her motto: "Life is short, so be sure to wear fabulous heels. After all, it's all about a great cocktail and a killer pair of shoes!"