The Coolest Tools
The five cool tools Frank Di Leo says should be on every handyman's wish list this year.
- The DeWalt 20V Max 5-Tool Combo Kit is the perfect starter set for a novice DIYer. Comes complete with a hammer drill, reciprocating saw, impact driver, LED work light and circular saw—all in one handy-dandy canvas storage bag! Home Depot, $579
- Milwaukee's M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High-Torque Impact Wrench boasts big power in a compact package. Great for fixing up a deck or car with big bolts. Home Depot, $449
- With the Dremel Trio, you can sand, cut and rout all with one tool! Home Depot, $99
- The M12 Cordless High-Performance Jig Saw from Milwaukee is simply the most compact, lightweight professional saw on the market. Jean-Claude Cayer Enterprises, $169)
- The DeWalt 20V Max Right-Angle Drill is perfect for getting into (and out of) a tight spot. Sears, $232