A fun DIY for the whole family, this simple paper clothesline is a cheap and chic way to add some whimsy to your holiday decor.
Scotch® Magic™ Tape
- Cut simple clothing shapes out of card stock. Think of Santa, Mrs. Claus and their elves when creating the wardrobe. (Looking for a fast and easy version? Check out our ready-to-print and cut templates!)
- Layer on frills and details using complementary shades of paper.
- Create small hangers with wire to fit the size of your clothing. (Cut 6-in. lengths of black floral wire. Shape into triangles, leaving enough excess to twist together at top. Bend twisted part into a hook.)
- Secure hangers to clothes using Scotch® Magic™ Tape.
- String twine across a window, mirror or mantle and hang paper clothes on the line.