Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries
Baker extraordinaire Kyla Eaglesham transforms two of our favourite foods into a dessert that will surprise and impress your guests: mini-burger cupcakes and sugar cookie fries!
What you'll need:
Piping bags and tips
1 recipe buttermilk vanilla cupcakes
1 recipe chocolate brownies
1 recipe sugar cookie fries
Red buttercream icing
Yellow buttercream icing
Shredded sweetened coconut
Green liquid food colouring
- Cut cupcakes in half horizontally.
- Cut brownies the same width as cupcakes.
- Brush cupcake tops with simple syrup and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Add a few drops of green colour to coconut, mix well or shake in a sealed container.
- Decorate brownie burgers as desired with red icing, yellow icing and green coconut and sandwich between cupcake halves.
- Pierce with decorative toothpicks and serve alongside sugar cookie fries.