Since Moe always has such fabulous fashion tips for us, we had her show us how to send the kids back to school in style!
Some shopping tips from Moe:
- Make a plan before you go shopping. Go through the closets, get rid of things that are too small or damaged - and make note of what needs to be replaced.
- Let your kids express themselves through their clothing. It's a great way for them to be creative and get to know what their style is - plus they'll actually want to wear the things they've helped pick out.
- Buy clothes a size too big - kids grow fast, and cuffed jeans or rolled sleeves are a totally cool look in the meantime.
- Sometimes kids can be fussy about wearing coats, so solve the problem with layers - hoodies, scarves, tank tops and funky hats.
- Go for natural fibres when you can - they last longer, wear better, and are easier to clean.
- To keep stains at bay, think patterns and darker colours.
Check out What's Moe Wearing for our style diva's fashion info.