Bags and shoes are the perfect accessory to any outfit. And they are a necessity - perfect! Sometimes, like our clothes, we don't see our bags and shoes with other bags and shoes - so Moe Kelso came by to show you some of her favorite combinations, and why they work well together!
Canvas and Nylon
- Great combo for running around - literally.
- Easy not fussy, errands, weekends
- Canvas tote - great for throwing things in
- Save your good leather bags, especially if you've invested in them.
Red and Animal Prints
- Both classics. Look fantastic together. Very chic
- Solids and prints are a good balance to each other
- Dressed up or down
Black and Silver
- Great evening look
- Turns up the little black dress!!
- Mixed metallic and matte - not too shiny!
- The gladiator heel is a huge trend for spring - Don't want to invest in the trends? This one is from Payless!
- Keep the accessories simple - with this combo the shoe and the bag are it.
Lace, Silk and Patent
- Pick any of these to combine and you have instantly dressed up a look
- The textures work really well together combination of shine and matte
- Patent coming in many colours - loving the pastels