Cardigans are a huge trend this season, and it's really no wonder - they're incredibly versatile, easy to layer and can be worn with belts, scarves and jewelry for a whole new look. Elaine Iordanous from Freda's came by to show us three hot cardigans worn three ways.
- If you have a blouse with interesting front or fabulous sleeves, wear a short sleeve cardigan over it to show off the details
- Belting a cardigan can add shape and interest
- Keep the underpinnings light with thicker styles - don't add too much "weight" to your silhouette
- If your pant has a unique waistband, pair with a shorter cardigan as a border to accentuate the detail
- If the trousers have a wide leg, stick with a shorter cardigan
- If the pants are slimmer or straight legged, you can wear a longer cardigan
- Play with the proportions of the cardigan and the outfit. Find the shape that works with your body first and then work with colors, textures, and accessories