Sports Top Headlines
Mark Howe told the Detroit Free Press today that his dad, Gordie, has shown minor improvements and "isn't in so much pain anymore." Although Howe, 86, remains mostly quiet and immobile, the family was able to get him out of bed "to a living room chair" for the past two days. More read comments
- In Depth Dion Phaneuf: Is he the best leader for the Leafs?
- Spezza signs 4-year extension with Stars
- Bills plan to return to Buffalo after Monday game
- Olympic bobsleigh champ Humphries set to break World Cup gender barrier
- Canada's Blondin wins bronze in 5,000m speed skating
- Video 11-year-old hockey sensation continues to amaze
- Adrian Peterson's appeal to be heard by NFL
Send Your Feedback
Do you have improvements to suggest for this page?