The 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games came to an end Thursday with the closing ceremony in Nanjing, China.
Teenage athletes from around the world were eligible to compete at the second edition of the event.
No official medal table was kept, but the Canadian Olympic Committee confirmed that Canada won eight medals at the Games.
The medals were:
- Philippe Gagné (Montreal): Diving — men's 10m platform.
- Megan McNamara and Nicole McNamara (Tsawwassen, B.C.) — women's beach volleyball.
- Women's rugby sevens team.
- Men's field hockey team.
- Daniel De Groot (St. Catharines, Ont.): Rowing — men's single sculls.
- Larissa Werbicki (Saskatoon) and Caileigh Filmer (Victoria): Rowing — women's pair.
- Philippe Gagné (Montreal): Diving — men's 3m springboard.
- Eric Peters (Ottawa): Archery — men's mixed international team.