World Cup Appearances:
All Time Record:
17 games played, 4 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses
Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-finals, 1990
Top Scorer: Roger Milla (5 goals
- Eto'o defends Cameroon coach
- Samuel Eto'o has pledged to continue playing for Cameroon despite its poor performance at the World Cup and stuck up for coach Paul Le Guen, unlike some of his teammates.
- World Cup post-game: Netherlands 2, Cameroon 1
- The Netherlands remained perfect in Group E play with a 2-1 win over Cameroon Thursday to advance to the Round of 16 at the FIFA World Cup.
- Netherlands beats Cameroon, stays undefeated
- Klaas Jan Huntelaar scored the decisive goal in the 83rd minute to cap a 2-1 FIFA World Cup win for the Netherlands over Cameroon in Cape Town on Thursday.
- African team failures inspire soul searching
- This was to be Africa's World Cup, not just the first to take place on the continent but also a showcase for its teams to excel. Mostly, however, it's been another letdown, and the post-mortems have begun.
- World Cup post-game: Denmark 2, Cameroon 1
- Cameroon was eliminated from the FIFA World Cup after Dennis Rommedahl guided Denmark to a 2-1 win Saturday in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Mixed bag of results for African sides so far
- Africa's representatives at the 2010 finals have frequently tinkered with their sides, and it has succeeded and failed in equal measure so far.
- Denmark hangs on to eliminate Cameroon
- Dennis Rommedahl scored the winner on 61 minutes and Denmark hung on by its fingernails for half an hour to beat Cameroon 2-1 at the FIFA World Cup.
- World Cup post-game: Japan 1, Cameroon 0
- Keisuke Honda scored late in the first half to lift Japan to a 1-0 World Cup victory over Cameroon Monday in Group E action from Bloemfontein, South Africa.
- Cameroon falls to Japan
- Cameroon was unable to get past Japan in its first match at the FIFA 2010 World Cup on Monday.
- Samuel Eto'o ready to lead by example
- Cameroon coach Paul Le Guen says Samuel Eto'o, is ready to lead his team in South Africa.
Oranje advance, Cameroon concedes defeat