Canada's most decorated female Paralympian, Chantal Petitclerc will be one of five individuals inducted into the Paralympic Hall of Fame during the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games in September. More read comments
- Rio Paralympics only hits 20 per cent of tickets sold
- Sports court confirms Russia ban from Rio Paralympics
- Paralympic Games in Rio next month face 'major budget cuts'
- Rio mayor promises to cover cost of Paralympics video
- Entire Russian team banned from competing in Rio Paralympics
- Canadian Paralympic Committee launches ParaTough campaign