On the field, court, pitch or pool, there was no shortage of athletic triumphs as competitors from 22 teams battled for medals in 14 sports at the North American Indigenous Games. But for many, the event was more about the spirit of competition than reaching the podium. More video
- Mother-daughter basketball coaching duo leaves it all on the floor at Indigenous Games
- Video Track and field and dreams of gold video
- Indigenous Games help recovery from a 50-year-old insult video
- 'I want to be like Hannah': An athlete's influence through sport at Indigenous Games video
- Brody Yuzicappi won't let hearing impairment hold him back at Indigenous Games
- Video Canoe racers honour their craft video
- Canadian boxer Mary Spencer says Indigenous Games was 'life-changing'