Three wins for the Sharks at home, three wins for the Kings at home. Does the streak continue, or will San Jose find a way to break through in enemy territory?
Before the puck drops on that winner-takes-all Game 7 on Tuesday night at L.A.'s Staples Center, here's a list of things you need to know, which will be updated throughout the day:
- Sharks. Kings. Game 7. 'Nuff said.
- Sorry, that was a lie. Here's the first "jumping the Sharks" reference from the 2013 playoffs.
- Chicago's Michal Handzus says what we're all thinking.
- Game 7s are usually a tense time. Which team seems more loose and relaxed?
- Q: What is the Game 7 that Kings captain Dustin Brown remembers the most? A: 1994 between the Rangers and Canucks. (Wait, he was cheering for who? The answer comes at the 2:58 mark).
- Bruins coach Claude Julien: "You're great." Penguins coach Dan Bylsma: "No, YOU'RE great." The Eastern Conference final begins soon, and the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins are furiously complimenting each other before Game 1.
- More anti-toteboard material from the B's Patrice Bergeron, who calls the Penguins "the best."
- It looks like Torey Krug and Matt Bartkowski are still considered among the top-six defencemen for the Bruins. Good thing that Jarome Iginla guy ended up on the Penguins, eh, Matt?
- So how's the lawsuit launched by former Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke against anonymous internet commentors going?
- Senators coach Paul MacLean addressed the media for the final time this season at Scotiabank Place today. Watch what he had to say.
- New York Rangers fans weren't exactly put at ease after hearing what Henrik Lundqvist (who has one year left on his current contract) said about his future in the Big Apple.