There's no time to catch your breath in the Stanley Cup playoffs. One night after two incredible Game 7s finished the first round, the puck drops on the second round in Pittsburgh and Los Angeles.
Here's a list of things you need to know, which we'll update throughout the day:
- Marc-Andre Fleury or Tomas Vokoun? The Penguins have made their choice for Game 1, and the survey says...
- You may need a roster sheet, but here are the lines the Penguins look to be running Tuesday night.
- The Senators remain without the services of Jason Spezza, who didn't make the trip to Pittsburgh.
- Much of the talk prior to Game 1 has been about how the Erik Karlsson-Matt Cooke feud will play out. Is Karlsson stewing about his Achilles' injury suffered at the skate of Cooke? Doesn't look like it.
- The Rangers and Bruins will meet up for Game 1 of their Eastern Conference semi on Thursday. Both teams may use the time to celebrate their history-making Game 7 wins. New York's goal explosion and the Bruins' epic comeback both set new records.
- After the Ducks' Game 7 exit at the hand of the Red Wings, attention now turns to the future of ageless wonder Teemu Selanne.