- U.S. wins FIBA Basketball World Cup in cakewalk
- Atlanta Hawks CEO apologizes for racial comments
- Basketball World Cup: France edges Lithuania to win bronze
- Hawks GM Ferry takes indefinite leave of absence
- Serbia holds off France, will play U.S. for World Cup gold
- NBA star Paul George defends Ray Rice on Twitter
- LeBron James, Johnny Manziel attend screening for comedy
- France, U.S. in FIBA World Cup semifinals
- Civil rights leaders offended after Hawks cancel scheduled meeting
- Pistons guard Billups set to retire: Report
- U.S., Lithuania to tangle in FIBA World Cup semifinals
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry disciplined for racial comments
- Civil rights leaders to meet with Atlanta Hawks officials
- Bruce Levenson: Is selling Hawks the right decision?
- Bruce Levenson selling NBA’s Hawks after “offensive email”
- Raptors' Valanciunas leads Lithuania to quarters of World Cup
- Basketball World Cup: U.S. beats Mexico, advances to quarters
- Raptors sign free-agent centre Stiemsma
- United States defeats Ukraine at basketball World Cup
- U.S. dominates Dominican Republic at FIBA World Cup
- Basketball World Cup: U.S. pounds New Zealand
- U.S. dominates Finland at Basketball World Cup opener
- MLSE exit was for entrepreneurial dream: Leiweke
- Michael Jordan, Roger Federer join forces at U.S. Open
- Clippers reward Doc Rivers with 5-year extension
- Chick: Wiggins, Bennett set to silence critics
- Will Canada’s Wiggins be Minnesota's saviour?
- Canada's Wiggins receives warm welcome in Minnesota
- Kevin Love committed to Cavaliers for long haul
- New Raptors training centre approved by Toronto council
- Andrew Wiggins, Love trade places in NBA blockbuster
- Ujiri, Leiweke view Raptors training facility as basketball "mecca"
- Friedman: Tim Leiweke wouldn't commit to MLSE
- Which team will be most hurt by Tim Leiweke’s departure?
- LeBron James slims down
- Tim Leiweke leaving, MLSE confirms
- Veteran NBA ref Dick Bavetta retiring after 39 years
- Ontario giant could be Canada's next NBA star
- Steve Ballmer makes big splash as Clippers owner
- Raptors add depth in forward/guard Jordan Hamilton
- Cavaliers sign veteran Shawn Marion: report
- Pacers' George hoping to return before season's end
- Canadian giant Sim Bhullar makes NBA history
- Police question 7 teens who walked into Ray Allen's home
The Golden State Warriors have signed guard Leandro Barbosa.
Chauncey Billups, G
Billups tells Yahoo Sports he is retiring after 17 NBA seasons.
Greg Monroe, FC
A person with knowledge of the deal says Monroe has signed a $5.48 million, one-year qualifying offer with the Detroit Pistons. The person spoke on condition of anonymity Friday because no announcement had been made. The move sets the stage for the 6-foot-11 Monroe to become an unrestricted free agent after this season.
The Toronto Raptors have signed Stiemsma, a veteran free-agent center who played last season with New Orleans. The 6-foot-11 Stiemsma averaged 2.9 points and career highs of 4.1 rebounds and 18.3 minutes in 55 games last season.
Ekpe Udoh, FC
The Clippers have signed free agent forward-guard Chris Douglas-Roberts and Udoh.
Send Your Feedback
Do you have improvements to suggest for this page?