- Dwane Casey confident Raptors can handle the road in Brooklyn
- Blake Griffin, Clippers take Game 3 from Warriors
- Grizzlies blow big lead, beat Thunder in OT
- Portland's LaMarcus Aldridge drawing raves in NBA playoffs
- Hawks take Game 3 from top-seeded Pacers
- Raptors find stopping Nets' Paul Pierce is key to victory
- LeBron James, Heat too much for Bobcats in Game 2
- Mavericks take it to Spurs in Game 2
- Trail Blazers swarm Rockets for 2-0 series lead
- Goran Dragic named NBA's most improved player
- Tracy McGrady signs pro baseball contract
- Defiant Raptors a hit with fans
- Raptors push back to beat Nets in Game 2
- Wizards grab stunning 2-0 series lead on Bulls
- Pacers deny Hawks, pull even in playoff series
- Rob Ford predicts Raptors will tie up series with Nets
- Spurs' Gregg Popovich is NBA's coach of year
- Raptors GM Masai Ujiri fined $25,000 US by NBA for obscenity
- Young Raptors say they're not fazed by grizzled Nets vets
- Meet the Toronto Raptors 'superfan,' Nav Bhatia
- Grizzlies upset Thunder in OT, head back home tied
- Clippers roll past Warriors in Game 2
- Tyrone Corbin won't be back as Jazz coach
- Knicks axe head coach Mike Woodson after missing playoffs
- Rick Adelman retiring from NBA coaching career
- Bulls' Joakim Noah is NBA's top defensive player
- DeMar DeRozan, Raptors glad playoff jitters behind them
- Raptors blame ESPN technician for shot clock malfunction
- Raptors embrace underdog spirit in playoff return
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke to enter NBA draft
Mike Conley, PG
Conley received 77 first-place votes of a possible 334 and earned 2,335 points overall to win the NBA's Joe Dumars Trophy for sportsmanship, the award announced Thursday.
Al Jefferson, FC
Jefferson says he plans to play in Game 2 on Wednesday night. He says he has been getting some treatment, but has largely been relying on rest in an effort to get ready.
Jones has agreed to pay $10,000 to a charitable organization that benefits the homeless in exchange for having a misdemeanor harassment charge dismissed.
LeBron James, F
James grabbed a basketball off a rack as he left the practice court Tuesday, then turned and took a 40-footer without so much as jumping. Swish.
Dwight Howard, FC
The NBA says the call that resulted in Houston's Dwight Howard fouling out Sunday was incorrect. Instead, the All-Star center should have received two free throws that could have given the Rockets the lead.
Send Your Feedback
Do you have improvements to suggest for this page?