- Raptors look to end skid against against NBA-leading Warriors
- NBA to release 'last 2 minutes' reports on crunch-time calls
- LeBron James: Stop trying to recruit my 10-year-old son
- Derrick Rose expected back this season after knee surgery: Bulls
- Xavier Rathan-Mayes resembles young Steve Nash
- Earl Lloyd, 1st African-American NBA player, dead at 86
- Bulls' Derrick Rose needs another knee surgery
- LeBron James passes Pippen for most assists by forward
- Canadian Florida State guard scores 30 points — in 4½ minutes
- Andrew Wiggins scores 30 on 20th birthday
- LeBron's son is good at basketball
- Kevin Durant has surgery again, sidelined indefinitely
- Wiggins soars above rim, drops monster dunk
- Chris Bosh out for season due to blood clots on lung
- Raptors, Masai Ujiri stand pat at NBA trade deadline
- NBA trade deadline: Kevin Garnett returns to Timberwolves
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony to have season-ending knee surgery
- Raptors demote Bruno Caboclo to D League
- Knicks buy out Amar'e Stoudemire
- Andrew Wiggins glad for trade from Cleveland to Minnesota
- Raptors' Lowry soars for rare dunk in all-star game
- NBA all-star game: Westbrook leads West to victory
- Zach LaVine wows the crowd in NBA slam dunk contest
- Andrew Wiggins wins MVP to beat US in Rising Stars Challenge
Pau Gasol, FC
Gasol is out for Friday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves because of an illness, leaving the Chicago Bulls without two of their top players.
Klay Thompson, GF
Thompson was held in check in Thursday's loss to the Cavaliers, scoring 13 on 5-of-13 shooting, though he was 3 of 5 from 3-point range.
Curry had an off night in Thursday's loss at Cleveland, scoring 18 on 5-of-17 shooting.
LeBron James, F
James scored a season-high 42 on 15-of-25 shooting, grabbed 11 rebounds and had five assists in Thursday's win versus Golden State.
Kyrie Irving, G
Irving will miss Friday's game at Indiana because of a strained left shoulder. He didn't travel with the team and an MRI confirmed the original diagnosis of a strain.
Send Your Feedback
Do you have improvements to suggest for this page?