- Blue Jays fall twice to Twins in frigid Minnesota
- A's claim pitcher Marcus Walden off waivers from Jays
- Rays pitcher Matt Moore will have Tommy John surgery
- Dustin Pedroia has cortisone injection in left wrist
- Blue Jays summon Munenori Kawasaki from triple-A
- Bud Selig pleased with expanded replay system
- Blue Jays' Maicer Izturis has torn knee ligament
- White Sox lose Avisail Garcia for rest of season
- Blue Jays lefty J.A. Happ has another strong rehab start
- Pirates prospect Jameson Taillon has Tommy John surgery
- Josh Hamilton out 6-8 weeks with torn thumb ligament
- Mariners put Canadian pitcher James Paxton on DL
- Blue Jays recall reliever Neil Wagner from triple-A
Dee Gordon , 2B
Gordon had three hits and tripled home the Los Angeles Dodgers' lone run in a 2-1 loss to San Francisco on Wednesday night.
Jason Kipnis , 2B
Kipnis was ejected from Thursday's game against the Detroit Tigers after striking out in the third inning. Kipnis struck out swinging with the bases loaded for the third out, then appeared to say something to plate umpire Lance Barrett, who immediately threw him out of the game.
Chase Utley , 2B
Utley was 0 for 4 in a 1-0 loss to Atlanta on Wednesday night, ending his 11-game hitting streak.
Adrian Gonzalez , 1B
Gonzalez extended his hit streak to 11 games in a 2-1 loss to San Francisco on Wednesday night.
Aramis Ramirez , 3B
Ramirez had three hits and drove in a run in a 5-1 win over St. Louis on Wednesday.
Send Your Feedback
Do you have improvements to suggest for this page?