- Jays' Saunders could return in April
- Jays sign P Johan Santana to minor-league deal
- Blue Jays' Saunders injures knee in freak accident
- MLB 2015: 12 stars on new teams
- 6 Blue Jays stories to watch this spring
- Josh Hamilton meets with MLB over 'disciplinary issue": report
- Toronto Blue Jays off-season recap
- MLB players to undergo domestic violence education
- Blue Jays catcher Navarro wants out
- MLB commissoner: Pace of game rules aimed at young fans
- Jays' Russell Martin eager to catch Dickey's knuckleball
- Red Sox winners in Yoan Moncada sweepstakes: reports
- MLB makes rules changes to speed up game
- Giants manager Bochy 'doing great' after heart procedure
- Tickets for Blue Jays home opener quickly sell out
- Yankees' Alex Rodriguez issues handwritten apology to fans
Chris Sale , P
Sale has a fracture in his right foot and may miss opening day.
Ronald Belisario , P
Belisario has fractured his non-throwing shoulder in a swimming pool accident and is not expected to be ready for the start of the season.
Michael Saunders , RF
Saunders has undergone surgery on his left knee and could return to the team in five to six weeks. Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos said Friday that Saunders might be back sooner than anticipated, possibly in mid-April.
Alex Rodriguez , 3B
Stripped of his job at third base, Rodriguez moved across the diamond and worked out at first base for the initial time with the New York Yankees.
Brandon Moss , 1B
Moss is testing his patience this spring. Acquired in a December trade from Oakland to bring more power to Cleveland's lineup, the All-Star from last season has been making solid progress as he recovers from hip surgery.
Send Your Feedback
Do you have improvements to suggest for this page?