- Pitcher Phil Hughes joins Twins: MLB signings
- Brewers trade Norichika Aoki to Royals for pitcher
- Tigers sign free-agent closer Joe Nathan for 2 years
- Ryan Vogelsong finalizes 1-year deal with Giants
- Veteran slugger Paul Konerko re-signs with White Sox
- Boston Red Sox sign catcher A.J. Pierzynski to 1-year deal
- Jacoby Ellsbury agrees to 7-year deal with Yankees: report
- Blue Jays acquire C Kratz, pitcher Rasmussen from Phillies
- J.P. Arencibia's release 'tough decision' for Blue Jays
- Dioner Navarro an upgrade at catcher, Jays GM says
- Tony Clark 1st former big leaguer to head MLBPA
- Twins finalize 4-year, $49M US deal with Ricky Nolasco
- Cubs name ex-major leaguer Eric Hinske 1st base coach
- Saltalamacchia agrees to 3-year deal with Marlins: report
- Brian McCann, Yankees finalize 5-year, $85M US deal
- Tigers send pitcher Doug Fister to Nationals: MLB moves
- Jays part ways with J.P. Arencibia, sign C Dioner Navarro
- Barry Bonds pays $4,100 stemming from conviction
- Ex-Blue Jays pitcher Ted Lilly retires
Carlos Gonzalez , LF
The Colorado Rockies already have their replacement for Dexter Fowler, who patrolled center field at cavernous center field for the last six seasons. It'll be Gonzalez. Rockies general manager Bill Geivett said Wednesday that the team plans to shift Gonzalez from left to center. The GM says Gonzalez has played all three outfield spots and will be a good fit.
Scott Kazmir , P
Kazmir has finalized his $22 million, two-year contract with the Athletics. The two-time defending AL West champions announced the deal Wednesday after Kazmir passed his physical.
Joe Nathan , P
The Tigers have agreed to terms with free agent reliever Joe Nathan on a two-year contract with a club option for 2016, accomplishing one of their main objectives this offseason by adding one of baseball's most accomplished closers to the bullpen. The three-time defending AL Central champions announced the deal Wednesday, two days after trading right-hander Doug Fister to Washington.
Erik Kratz , C
The Phillies traded Kratz and left-hander Rob Rasmussen to the Toronto Blue Jays for righty Brad Lincoln on Tuesday night.
Brad Lincoln , P
The Phillies acquired Lincoln from Toronto in exchange for catcher Erik Kratz and left-hander Rob Rasmussen.
Send Your Feedback
Do you have improvements to suggest for this page?