On Day 80 of the lockout, we asked our fans on Facebook what they would tell the players or owners in 10 words or less. Even at only 10 words at a time, most were especially choice:
- Kim Reid: Since when did money become more important than the sport?
- Dan Painkiller Crocker: Na na na na...hey hey hey goodbye.... NHL
- Greg Fear: Enough of the greed. Both of you. Play hockey dammit!
- Matte R. Hummel: Hey do you know a good KHL team?
- Tom Hallick: Congratulations DOLTS! 2 entire seasons SHOT!
- Jeremy Petrie: I miss hockey, I no longer miss the NHL.
- Derrick Vanderwerf: Too many swear words... I need to fight the urge.
- Diane Mitchell: cant say wont be nice
- Stephane Goldie Tweed Rochefort: I will play in the NHL for free, just saying
- Jill Fetzer: Don't say you care, show you care. End the lockout
What do you think? Let's see your best 10-words-or-less-zingers!
Back to accessibility links
Share your opinion by tweeting us @CBCSports
or post a comment to our Facebook page at Facebook.com/CBCSports
and come back every day to see what fans like you are saying.