Google knows a lot about me. I use their services for my personal email, my calendar, and my documents. However, they don't know about my prescriptions, medical history, or exercise habits.
Yesterday, Google Blogoscoped tracked down a login screen for the search giant's long-awaited health product. On that screen, Google claims you can:
* Build online health profiles that belong to you
* Download medical records from doctors and pharmacies
* Get personalized health guidance and relevant news
* Find qualified doctors and connect to time-saving services
* Share selected information with family or caregivers
What do you think? How much information about your family's personal health would you give to a service like this?