On this episode of Spark: What the heck is my kid doing?
- Technology that parents just don't understand
- High school students Rose and Brad from Spartan Youth Radio explain how they use technology
- Nora mentions Teensurance
- Barbara Coloroso on parenting in the age of surveillance (full interview)
- Emily Want on Anne's Diary, a social networking site for girls
- Kids explain the technology their parents just don't understand
- Tom Lucier isn't a paper boy. He's a paper man.
- Rose and Brad return with their teacher, Jayson Stewart
- Students from Spartan Youth Radio explain their relationship with technology
This episode features Creative Commons
music and sound effects:
Download the MP3
, or subscribe to the podcast