Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
ESE 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Clearing this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon then light early in the evening. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
27° | 6°
81° | 43°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Proposed 2015 power rate increases trimmed back
- The Saskatchewan cabinet has approved power rate increases, but they're somewhat lower than expected.
- New University of Saskatchewan Huskies' Jordan Arkko gets 2-year doping ban
- University of Saskatchewan Huskies offensive lineman Jordan Arkko received a two-year ban for an anti-doping violation.
- Deryl Ring in court following alleged assault of snowmobiler video
- A 61-year old man is scheduled to make his first court appearance today following a confrontation with two snowmobilers earlier this year.
- Pakistan writer says danger real for Saskatoon's deported Jamila Bibi
- A journalist in Pakistan says the danger to Jamila Bibi is very real.
- Prince Edward visits Moose Jaw today
- Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, starts his three-day Saskatchewan tour Wednesday with a visit to the Saskatoon Dragoons, a military reserve unit based in the city.