Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina approves 'landmark' services agreement with Sakimay First Nation
- A new business development at the Sakimay First Nation reserve will be getting water and fire services from the City of Regina — even though it's not within city limits.
- Regina group calls for abandoned houses to go after 100 needles found
- A vacant property in Regina has sparked cleanup efforts from local community group White Pony Lodge, and calls for properties like it to be taken down.
- Crash between SUV and motorcycle sends 1 to hospital
- In the early afternoon of Aug. 29, Mounties responded to a crash after an SUV collided with a motorcycle stopped on the shoulder of an approach.
- Sask. doesn't see drunk driving as a problem 'until someone actually dies': MADD
- A new poll by Mainstreet Research shows one in five Saskatchewan residents thinks it is OK to drink and then drive as long as it's only for a short distance on a quiet road.
- Sask. man recovering in hospital after wolf attack at Cameco mine
- A 26-year-old man is recovering in hospital after being attacked by a wolf at a northern Saskatchewan mine.