Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Sep 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 in the morning. High 20.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Body of elderly man found inside Regina home
- Regina fire crews, including workers in hazardous materials gear, were at a house in the North Central Tuesday night where a body was discovered.
- 20 Regina health region workers losing their jobs: SUN
- According to the Saskatchewan Union of Nurses, 20 people are losing their jobs with the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region.
- Friends rally behind Sask. man after wife dies during childbirth
- One moment a young Saskatchewan family was ready to welcome a baby girl into their lives, then in a blink of an eye, everything changed after the mom slipped out of consciousness during the delivery.
- Regina Rams move up to No. 4 in Canada after upset win
- The University of Regina Rams just keep winning, and their stock is soaring at a rate not seen in several years.
- Practising English with students at Thom Collegiate's Community Coffee House
- Since April of 2015 Thom Collegiate has hosted a Coffee House each Wednesday night. The event offers new Canadians a chance to meet people in the community and practice or learn English.