Set Saskatoon as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
SE 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming east 20 overnight. Low 10.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new High-risk sex offender living in Regina halfway house
- Police in Regina have issued a notice that a 47-year-old sex-offender, who is considered a high risk to re-offend, is living in the city's Heritage neighbourhood, in a halfway house for parolees.
- new Province mulls creation of prize-fighting commission
- The provincial government may get into the fighting ring as officials consider the pros and cons of establishing a combative sports commission.
- Senator Merchant remains mum on off-shore trust
- While many senators are talking about the expense scandal this week, one senator from Saskatchewan has remained mum about a separate controversy involving an off-shore trust.
- updated Man charged in brutal Saskatoon attack
- Police have charged a 24-year-old man with fracturing another man's skull in a brutal attack.
- Blades' Dalton Thrower suspended for rest of Memorial Cup
- The Canadian Hockey League has suspended Saskatoon Blades defenceman Dalton Thrower for the rest of the Memorial Cup tournament for his check to the head on Portland Winterhawks forward Taylor Leier.