Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan becoming a safe haven for Montreal's banned pit bulls
- Saskatchewan dog lovers are saving the lives of a number of pit bulls from Montreal who were in danger of being euthanized.
- Prairie farmers expected to benefit from global warming by growing corn, soy
- Farmers on the Canadian Prairies are the only agricultural winners on the planet as a result of global warming, according to an economist studying global food supply.
- Educators learn to teach about the treaties in Regina this weekend
- A conference for teachers by teachers will take place at the U of R Saturday. There, teachers will learn ways to implement the mandatory treaty education lessons for students in the classroom.
- Convicted murderer escapes from Sask. prison
- Police are searching for a convicted murderer who escaped from the Saskatchewan Penitentiary today
- GTH should not have had $129K appraisal says Sask. information and privacy commissioner video
- The public may never be allowed to see the secret appraisal that Brad Wall and Bill Boyd said justified the GTH paying a Regina developer $103,000 per acre for 204 acres of land.