Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 27, 16 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 4:56 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Showers ending this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 13.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- National heritage group adds pasture land to 'endangered places' list audio
- Vast tracks of Saskatchewan land used primarily for cattle grazing have been added to a national heritage group's list of endangered places.
- How high is 'too high' for driving?: Research ongoing
- As Saskatchewan ponders how to handle relaxed laws concerning marijuana and road safety, researchers in the field say a lot a of work needs to be done.
- Amazing photos in new book on Saskatchewan
- Robin and Arlene Karpan have published a new book of photography celebrating Saskatchewan scenery.
- Mother of missing Kandice Singbeil pleads for help on 1 year anniversary of disappearance video
- 33-year-old Kandice Singbeil was last seen riding her distinctive "Cruiser Classic" bicycle downtown Saskatoon last May. No one has heard from her since.
- Photos Saskatchewan's stunning scenery
- Saskatchewan's landscape is stereotyped as boring, but that's not the case.