Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Mar 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 3.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'We need to be better': Half of the people in Sask. jails are on remand
- Saskatchewan's jails are overcrowded because of excessive remand intake. The Ministry of Justice is now trying to tackle the problem.
- Some cities losing half of provincial funding, says Sask. Urban Municipalities Association
- SUMA shares message with members saying provincial government is making municipalities out to be "the bad guys".
- Sask. teacher accused of slapping, touching 5 female students' buttocks
- Lyle Gartner will face a disciplinary hearing of the Saskatchewan Professional Teachers Regulatory Board on April 11.
- Marchers say 15 midwives not enough for Sask.
- People came together in Saskatoon to continue to call for more midwives in Saskatchewan.
- Mark Matthews scores 2 goals, 5 assists to lead Rush to win over Roughnecks
- The Saskatchewan Rush beat the Calgary Roughnecks 13-10.