Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
ESE 41 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Fri May 24, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low 8.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h near noon then light in the evening. High 21.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Farmers make good progress seeding
- Generally warm and dry weather has given a boost to farmers trying to get the crop seeded.
- Regina neighbourhood told to put trash in bags, not carts
- Residents of a Regina neighbourhood have been told they must put their garbage in plastic bags and leave those in a back alley for manual pick-up because a new roll-out cart system will not function in their area.
- Tussle in a driveway the focus of off-duty police officer's assault trial
- The trial of an 11-year-veteran of the Regina Police Service is underway.
- Senator Merchant remains mum on off-shore trust
- While many senators are talking about the expense scandal this week, one senator from Saskatchewan has remained mum about a separate controversy involving an off-shore trust.
- Federal Court won't remove MPs over election robocalls
- The Federal Court didn't throw six MPs out of their seats over allegations of widespread vote suppression through automated robocalls in the 2011 federal election. But Judge Richard Mosley did find that fraud occurred, linked to the Conservative Party's database.