Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Low 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- More Sask. health workers compensated for workplace violence than police, jail guards
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates; community and social service workers; and registered nurses ranked as the top three occupations prone to violent on-the-job injuries from 2012 to 2016, statistics on accepted claims reveal.
- Rush fall to Roughnecks in regular-season lacrosse finale Saturday
- The Saskatchewan Rush ended its eight-game, regular-season winning streak over the Calgary Roughnecks with a 14-7 loss to its Prairie rivals on Saturday night.
- CBC Saskatchewan wins 2 RTDNA broadcasting and digital awards audio
- The winners are in, and CBC Saskatchewan is honoured to be one of the recipients of the latest news industry awards.
- 'Are we scared? A little bit,' says neighbour as police investigate dead body in Regina
- Regina police are investigating after they found the body of a man early Saturday morning.
- 'We all can do something if we come together,' says Regina youth summit attendee
- Over 50 people took part in the fourth annual Youth Action Summit in Regina Saturday. The theme was reconciliation.