Set Regina as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
ESE 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 11.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 8.
|Showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Regina neighbourhood told to put trash in bags, not carts
- Residents of a Regina neighbourhood have been told they must put their garbage in plastic bags and leave those in a back alley for manual pick-up because a new roll-out cart system will not function in their area.
- Tussle in a driveway the focus of off-duty police officer's assault trial
- The trial of an 11-year-veteran of the Regina Police Service is underway.
- Senator Merchant remains mum on off-shore trust
- While many senators are talking about the expense scandal this week, one senator from Saskatchewan has remained mum about a separate controversy involving an off-shore trust.
- Federal Court won't remove MPs over robocall allegations
- The Federal Court says it won't throw six MPs out of their seats over allegations of widespread vote suppression through automated robocalls in the 2011 federal election. But Judge Richard Mosley did find that fraud occurred in the election.
- recap Knights advance to Memorial Cup semifinal video
- Bo Horvat scored on a short-handed penalty shot in the first period and Jake Patterson made 32 saves Thursday as the London Knights defeated host Saskatoon 6-1 in the tiebreaker game at the Memorial Cup.