Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 2:36 PM CST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
W 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 35.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Becoming clear in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-24° | -28°
-11° | -18°
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Neil Young to perform benefit concert in Regina
- Legendary singer Neil Young will be performing a benefit concert in Regina to help fight against further oilsands development in Alberta.
- School privacy breaches preventable, commissioner says
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says Horizon School Division needs to make some changes after two privacy breaches involving students.
- U of S considers extensive restructuring to save $20-25M
- The future of virtually every academic program and support service at the University of Saskatchewan is sketched out in two lengthy documents released today.
- Saskatchewan's Winter Warriors
- Despite the bitterly cold temperatures across the province some people are still happy to bundle up and head outside.
- Audio Regina school takes 'backpacks to briefcase' approach
- From the outside, Mother Teresa Middle School in Regina looks like any other school. But inside, it’s very different.