Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Periods of rain beginning this afternoon. Fog at times this morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 7.
Periods of rain ending overnight then partly cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h near noon. High 8.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Verdict expected for Saskatoon mother Kellie Johnson accused of stabbing son
- A judge will be giving his verdict today in the murder trial of Kellie Johnson.
- Premier wants NDP support to oppose carbon tax
- Premier Brad Wall wants the NDP Opposition to join the Saskatchewan Party government in opposing Ottawa's carbon tax.
- Defence: Frances Sugar was defending herself, jury deliberations begin today
- The Crown and defence have presented closing arguments in the murder trial of Frances Sugar.
- Lighthouse cuts lead to 'record-breaking' hospital overcrowding, says Sask. NDP
- Hospital overcrowding was a hot topic during question period on Monday, as the NDP said that Royal University Hospital and St. Paul's Hospital were 116 people over capacity on Friday, with 49 people waiting for admission to the ER.
- Colten Boushie family lawyer says vehicle evidence in shooting compromised
- The lawyer representing Colten Boushie's family is accusing the RCMP of compromising a key piece of evidence in the murder case.