Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 4:34 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
WNW 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Regina petition group may have enough to force vote on wastewater plant
- Regina Water Watch, the group pushing for a referendum on the city's new wastewater treatment plant may have enough signatures to require a referendum, although they are still collecting names.
- New Regina south bypass route approved
- The province has approved a route for the Trans-Canada Highway bypass that will be built around Regina.
- new Credit union members use iPhones to cash cheques
- Some credit union members can now use their iPhones to cash cheques, without visiting a branch.
- new Attack of the elm seeds audio
- Regina residents are battling a blizzard of elm seeds. Listen to what an expert has to say about the problem.
- Violent serial attacker sent to prison indefinitely
- A dangerous offender found guilty of violent assaults in Alberta and Saskatchewan over the last two decades will go to prison indefinitely.