Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning. High 23.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- live Harper speaks to Tory caucus on Senate scandal video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper will give a televised address to the Conservative caucus this morning and comment on the Senate expenses controversy that prompted the weekend resignation of his chief of staff, and forced senators Mike Duffy and Pam Wallin to step aside.
- new Controversy swirls around aboriginal chief who sexually assaulted teen
- The Pheasant Rump First Nation, in south-east Saskatchewan, is in turmoil because the band's chief has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a teenage girl on the reserve.
- new Police ask for help finding Biggar, Sask. man
- RCMP near Biggar are asking for the public's help in finding a missing 22-year-old man.
- Saskatoon couple hailed as heroes for saving woman's life
- Saskatoon police are calling a local couple heroes after they prevented a distraught woman from jumping into the South Saskatchewan River.
- Athlete hopes to race her way to Paralympics Games video
- A Saskatchewan athlete with an eye on the 2016 Paralympics is closer to her goal after recently qualifying for the Canada Games.