Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:43 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the afternoon. High minus 11.
Clear. Low minus 21.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New The good ole' days: Roughriders fans celebrate 2013 Grey Cup anniversary video
- Two years ago today, 44,710 people — most of them in Green and White — bundled up and witnessed history at Taylor Field.
- Candles lit at Sask. legislature to remember victims of Holodomor
- A special memorial service was held at the Saskatchewan legislature on Tuesday to remember the victims of the Holodomor in Ukraine.
- Saskatoon drivers report 27 collisions in less than 12 hours as snow blankets city video
- Saskatoon drivers are struggling with icy, snowy roads on Tuesday.
- Question period tweets from the CBC's Stefani Langenegger for Nov. 24
- CBC reporter Stefani Langenegger will be tweeting from the Legislative chamber on Tuesday.
- SaskTel reduces cellphone charges for travellers
- SaskTel is dropping the rates for data and voice for cellphone use in the U.S. and several countries abroad.