Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of light snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 28.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Family, friends search for body of man believed to have drowned fleeing police
- Family and friends of Ryan Donard say they're heading to Stony Rapids, Sask., Tuesday morning to search for his body in the Fond du Lac River.
- Sask. most attractive place in the world for mining companies to invest: survey
- Saskatchewan leads the world as the best place in the world for mining companies to spend their money, according to a new survey issued by the Fraser Institute.
- Health region CEOs and VPs offered buyouts in move to single health authority
- Buyouts are being offered to more than 70 health region executives as Saskatchewan makes its move to a single, province-wide health authority.
- 'From Augie, we get the truth': Colleagues remember author Augie Merasty
- August "Augie" Merasty, author and residential school survivor, who detailed his life and experiences in The Education of Augie Merasty has died. He was 87.
- Regina city council approves Carmichael Outreach move
- A Regina program that offers food, a needle exchange and other services will be on the move soon.