Are you finding potholes or cracked pavement? Is the asphalt like glass ... or is there a highway to be avoided at all costs? Follow the instructions below the map and let us know!
(Map contains content from external sources)
How do I contribute to this map?
This is a shared Google map, open for anyone to contribute to.
You must be signed in to a Google account in order to edit the map.
1. Make sure you're signed in to a Google account »
2. Open this Google map »
3. Click on the red "EDIT" button to begin editing the map.
4. Navigate the map to the highway you'd like to comment on.
5. Click on the pin point marker at the top of the map. Drag it to your specific location, then drop the pin.
6. Type in a title and your comment about the highway in the description box that appears. Click "OK".
7. Click on the "Done" button as indicated in the image below.
That's it! Your voice is now on the map. You can remove or alter your comment at anytime.