A majority of Saskatchewan people say they're opposed to decriminalizing marijuana for recreational purposes, a recently released poll says.
Taking The Pulse is a comprehensive research survey which reveals the attitudes and opinions on important and controversial issues facing Saskatchewan people in 2012.
See what Stefani Langenegger, Murray Mandryk and Jason Disano discussed in our Taking the Pulse online chat.
The researchers who are behind the Taking the Pulse of Saskatchewan survey are already thinking about questions for next year. video
- Aboriginal taxation quiz
- new Many believe aboriginal people don't pay enough taxes
- Home ownership dream alive and well in Saskatchewan audio
- updated Doctor-assisted suicide should be allowed, pollsters told video audio
- How safe do you feel in your neighbourhood?
- live chat REPLAY: Do you feel safe in Saskatchewan?