The Morning Edition is shining a spotlight on Regina's downtown this week
Tune-in daily between 6 and 8:30 am on 102.5FM when host Sheila Coles sets out to discover the stories in downtown Regina. Throughout the week, meet the people who live and work downtown, learn about the challenges they face as well as the unique and exciting things they are doing to revitalize the area. Discover the places and people that make it a unique and exciting place to visit.
Share your thoughts on downtown Regina!
Tell us and enter to win a Regina stay and play getaway!
Enter to Win The Morning Edition's Stay and Play in Downtown Regina contest!
- Overnight stay and brunch for two at the Wild Sage Kitchen & Bar courtesy of the DoubleTree Hilton
- $50 gift certificate courtesy of Flip Eatery + Drink
- $110 gift certificate for two to the Globe Theatre
Tell Sheila what you would like to see more of in downtown Regina: more restaurants? live music venues? better parking? Share your thoughts by:
- Tweeting to @SheilaColesCBC
- Direct message us or post on the CBC Saskatchewan Facebook page
- Call The Morning Edition's talk-back line 1-800-661-7540 and leave a message
- Tell us in person! on Friday, April 4 from 6:00 to 8:30am, pop by the Queen City Hub (2nd Floor, 1843 Hamilton Street) and say hi to The Morning Edition, check out the space, enjoy a free cinnamon bun & coffee (while quantities last) from Green Spot Café, and receive a bonus entry to the contest.
- Email us at MorningEdition@cbc.ca
Note: Entries accepted until 8 am on Friday, April 4. One winner to be selected via random draw held on Friday, April 4 between 8 am and 8:30 am. Winner will be announced on the show.