About the Show
CBC'S HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA enters its milestone 60th regular season as the longest running and most influential program in Canadian television history.
Last season, CBC'S HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA continued to set the standard in hockey broadcasting excellence with record-breaking audience numbers in the regular season.
The complete broadcast schedule for the 2013 NHL Playoffs is available on CBCSports.ca/hockey
Stay tuned throughout the season for special touches in celebration and honour of the program's 60th Anniversary.
CBC's Hockey Night in Canada is...
On the web:
Programming Fast Facts:
- 60th Anniversary of Hockey Night in Canada
- Over the course of the hockey season, HNIC reached almost 12 million or 77% A25-54!
- This past season, HNIC maintained its audience against A25-54 versus the 2010-11 hockey season on CBC!
- HNIC reaches 75% of Women 25-54 vs. TSN's 52% reach over the 2011-12 hockey season!
- HNIC Prime East/ West owns Saturday night, CBC's 25% share for A25-54, is more than three times that of CTV's share (7.1%)
- During the Hockey season CBC.ca/ Sports delivers a large exclusive online audience - 72% exclusive total Unique Visitors vs. TSN.ca
Sponsorship Opportunities:Contact your CBC Representative for Sponsorship Opportunities.